4 June 2013
2 July 2013
1 August 2013
To book just click on the Book now links below.
Most of us don’t instinctively know what kind of role at work will release our potential. We can’t accurately “guess” our natural place on the Team Management Wheel, or understand fully why we feel energised by some jobs and weary about others. It takes time to find ourselves, get on the right career path and play a key part in the team that we’ll never want to leave.
It can be hard to understand and explain why some people get fulfilment and fun from their work and their team. We don’t have a language to put our experience into words or a visual picture that makes it all clear.
That’s what Margerison-McCann Team Management Systems (TMS) is all about. It presents a unique and simple way of understanding the energies that drive successful performance - and happiness - at work.
- A mix of LIVE presentation and interaction.
- Created for learning and development professionals.
- Suitable if you already have experience of Profiling, or if it’s new to you.
Topics we will explore:
- Why do some teams fail while others succeed?
- What is “work” anyway?
- The science that helps us understand performance at work.
- The value of a unique picture of work that applies everywhere.
- A simple language to describe what goes on at work.
- Balanced teams - what do they look like and why do they matter.
- Four measures of personal energy that predict our preferred role in a team.
- How lots of difference gives teams an edge.
- Top tips for creating a high energy environment.
- Managing conflict - how Profiling helps.
- Personal coaching with the Team Management Profile.
- The Team Management Profile and team development.
- Why managers and leaders find the TMS approach so helpful.
- Does it really work? Success stories.
- How you can start to use the TMS Profiles.
It's easy to take part, just click on the links below.